Saturday, July 17, 2010
I Would Like to Buy a New Car or Used Car
Anyone who has ever bought a spanking new car will tell you that feeling like no other. That the smell of new car, the odometer is not yet recorded the first full mile, peace of mind that comes with the new car's warranty bumper to bumper and the satisfaction of the hidden knowledge of the first driver you curl your fingers around the steering wheel. And hey, in an ideal world everyone to get a new car of their choice on each and every birthday gala. However, if your birthday came and went rejoicing and old cars sitting in the same corridor, the time may be ripe for an alternative plan.
If your car is currently getting up there in miles, is looking a little frayed around the edges and begin to spend more time in the shop on the highway, it's time to replace. The first question you should ask yourself is "Can I buy a new car?" Even if the answer is "yes", you may still want to look for a used car models today will last for a longer period and more reliable that any in history. Let's take a look at the pros and cons of both new and used.
A New Car
• It's new. Everything is new, looks great and smells wonderful.
• warranty. New car warranty provides peace of mind.
• Reliability. You do not have to worry about getting to go to where I was you.
• the situation. New cars unique cache of prestige. And family and friends being impressed and jealous.
• Price. New cars are expensive.
• consumption. The new car to lose 20-40% of its value after only one year.
• high fees. DMV fees and higher insurance rates for new cars.
• financing costs. Even with today's loans in the long term will be more financing principle and pay more attention to the total return for a loan smaller and shorter.