Google's phone call with the design, which was released as a Nexus One superphone not just smartphones. What are the advantages? Yes, a number of features is a leader in mobile phone range 1 GHz processor made by Qualcomm's Snapdragon. In fact, Nexus One is the first device using Android 2.1, the latest version of the operating system based on open source developed by Google.
Another breakthrough is provided as a mainstay try Nexus One feature is the keyboard-based voice recognition system with voice to text translator. Users do not need to type to write email, SMS, or message on Facebook, but enough to say it.
The screen also uses AMOLED has a very high contrast ratio, so objects that appear very clear and uninterrupted external light such as sun exposure. Like Android devices are generally provided five options wallpapers and five options simultaneously active panel, but this time with three-dimensional view.
In addition, Nexus One is so thin and light. Compare it, he is thinner than a standard pencil and lighter than a standard Swiss pocketknife.
Well, what features are embedded in so-called Nexus One superphone? Here are the details of the specifications:
* Processor: Qualcomm QSD 8250, 1 GHz
* Operating system: Android 2.1
* Memory: 512 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM, and 4GB Micro SD card (can add up to 32 GB)
* Dimensions: Length 11.9 cm, Width: 5.98 cm, Thickness: 1.15 cm Weight: 130 grams
* Screen: 3.7 inch widescreen, WVGA AMOLED
* Camera: 5 megapixels
* Connectivity: Cellular: UMTS Band 1/4/8 (2100/AWS/900) HSDPA 7.2Mbps HSUPA 2Mbps up to 5.76Mbps GMS / EDGE (850/900, 1800.1900 MHz) Wi-Fi (802.11 a / b / g / n) Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR A2DP Bluetooth stereo receiver AGPS Cell towers and Wi-Fi Digital Compass accelerometer positioning
* Talk time: 10 hours with 2G, 7 hours with 3G
* Standby time: 290 hours with 2G, 250 hrs with 3G
* When the Internet: 5 hours with 3G, 6.5 hours with Wi-Fi Play
* Video: 7 hours Play
* Audio: 20 hours