Thursday, June 11, 2009

Samsung I8000 Omnia2

Samsung I8000, also known as Omnia2, appearing for the first time online. Samsung I8000 is a suksesor mobile phone from Samsung i900 omnia, Samsung I8000 is therefore also bear the name Omnia2. However, the difference between them is quite significant.

Samsung Omnia2 equipped with a WVGA screen TFT resistive touchscreen-sized 3.7-inch, 8.1MP camera with dual LED flash and VGA video recording at 30fps, internal memory with a 150MB Samsung I8000, Qualcomm processor, microSD slot, 3G, Bluetooth, miniUSB, GPS and WiFi.

Rumor also says that the Samsung WinMo OS Omnia2 akan present in the form of custom and adopted the style of the Samsung TouchWiz. Samsung I8000 also supports DivX / XviD. Omnia2's official announcement appears to be made at Samsung's global event on 15 June next.

Samsung also seems to Omnia2 is one part of Samsung's Cubic project, which also includes the Samsung S8000 and M8000. This is because Omnia2 also has a central button in the middle of a cubic shape.